AstralPool UK is part of Fluidra Group, one of the world's largest suppliers of equipment for private and public swimming pool, wellness center, domestic and industrial water treatment, fluid handling, as well as irrigation, aquarium and water park application.
Fluidra is a multinational group listed on the Spanish Stock Exchange, dedicated to developing applications for sustainable water use. The company specialises in solutions for water conservation, handling, treatment and enjoyment.
Fluidra operates in 44 countries by way of 150 branches and production centres located in the main markets. Fluidra products are distributed to more than 170 countries due to an extensive sales network. The group has some 3,600 employees.
Fluidra, through its brand AstralPool, designs, manufactures, sells and distributes components and systems for swimming pools - public and residential - as well as for wellness projects through a wide worldwide net of offices and warehouses.
A self-cleaning filter with innovative patented nanofiber technology for better water quality, filters down to 5 microns. The exclusive Nanofiber filtering system prevents scaling and prolongs the useful life of the product. The key and differentiating aspect of the self cleaning filter lies in the paper used to make the filter. New for 2017 - the addition of electronics to the self cleaning system in the filter delivers full or partial automation to the backwash process. End clients will simply need to press a button and it automatically switches off the backwash process 2 minutes later.
Atlas Signature Laminated Filter For Residential Pools
This is a laminated sand filter manufactured from reinforced polyester that offers exceptional features. After extensive performance and resistance tests and trials, four models of different dimensions are presented to cover all sizes of private pools and satisfy the needs of all users. High safety coefficient that provides greater resistance and durability. Enhanced high filtration sand bed in order to obtain up to 25% more filtration capacity than a standard filter, bringing about improved performance and efficiency. New cover design in hard wearing plastic and a manometer prevents any type of leakage or damage due to its peak resistance. An innovation from AstralPool which is unique to the market: a filter with an incorporated relief valve that prevents excess pressure.
Berlin Sand Filters
The stalwart sand filter is still very popular and the least expensive choice of filter. The Berlin Filter is available in diameters from 500mm to 1200mm, providing efficient filtration for all types and sizes of private pools. These extra sturdy bobbin-wound filters are made from polyester/fiberglass resin and come in a smart blue satin-finish and dust protection with a clear polyurethane flash.
Certikin is the largest supplier of wet leisure in the UK and amongst the top two suppliers of swimming pool equipment in Europe. Certikin is also a major manufacturer of a wide range of premium quality pool products, including underwater lights, heaters, liners, enclosures, skimmers, water circulation pumps and maintenance equipment. There is nothing under the wet leisure umbrella that Certikin doesn't sell. If you swim in a hotel swimming pool pretty much anywhere in the world, the chances are you will spot the name Certikin somewhere. Its reach is global.
Alpine Deep Laminated Filter
A range of laminated polyester filters with 1.0 and 1.2 (Alpine Plus) metre media bed depth. Available with lateral under drain system or nozzle plate option. The Alpine Plus is an ideal solution for refurbishments, light commercial pools, hydro-therapy pools and commercial spas. They have improved filtration, due to the deeper media bed enabling longer contact with the water.
- Bolt down lid
- Ø200mm sand service hatch (Ø400mm available on 1050 and 1200 models)
- Manual air and water purge
- Top mounted pressure gauge
- Internal pipework is supported to provide stability during operation
- Reinforced base for extra strength under loading
- Multiport valve included (1050 & 1200 model is valve only)
1.0 metre media bed depth (Alpine)
2.5 bar max operating pressure
50°C max test pressure
50°C max working temperature
- Sight glass
- Ø400mm service hatch on 1050 & 1200 models
- For ozone treatment, filters with an internal vinylester coating are required. Price on application
- 4 BAR Multiport valve / face pipework must be supported with Unistrut / pipe supports.
Lacron LCX LCP Commercial Sand Filter
- 550mm x 430mm sand service hatch
- Sight glass
- Lateral underdrain system
- Automatic and Manual Air Vent
- Operating pressure 2.5 BAR (others available)
- Test pressure 4.0 BAR
- Imperial connections available on request
- Hatch has twin locking bars that give 100% vacuum seal
Manufactured from laminated polyester, robust and hard wearing. They are available with either metric or imperial connections for your convenience and have a standard 5-year warranty. A nozzle plate option available on all LCX filters, is able to accept flow velocities up to a maximum of 50m3/m2/hr.
SLX PLUS Bobbin Wound Commercial
- 2.5 BAR standard with 3.75 BAR Test Pressure
- 4.0 BAR / 6.0BAR available
- Nozzle plate available
- Complete with 3” sight glass
- Complete with side manhole
- Flange connections
- 1.5” BSP fitting for Air Relief Valve
- Drain port
- 1 metre bed depth
- Integral underdrains
- Vinylester option available
- Flange connection ports as standard
- Excludes pressure gauge panel and air relief valve
- The SLX filter is manufactured from bobbin wound fibreglass and polyester resin; the distribution and collection system from PVC/polypropylene
- Gauges are supplied with all SLX filters
- All prices exclude filter media
- Filtration Rate up to 11m3/m2/hr is available POA
- Media sight glass and sand service hatch are available as optional extras.
- 1.0m or 1.2m bed depth available
- Ø50mm laterals or plate and nozzle under drain system available
Differential pressure gauge and double effect air vent supplied with all SLX filters
- Working Pressure: 2.5 bar / 4.0 bar (to order)
- Test Pressure: 1.5 x working pressure
- Max Temp: 500C
- Bolt down lid