London Swimming Pool Company has an outstanding record of developing and retaining staff. LSPC recruits the best professionals in the pool industry along with talented young people wishing to become pool designers, builders and service engineers, as well as administrative staff. We invest in the training and development of our people, providing on the job coaching and training for formal qualifications. If you are keen to make a career in the pool industry, contact us for more information about current openings.
There are also vacancies available in our Servicing Division.
We are undertaking a large number of swimming pool refurbishment projects and would like to hear from individuals and multi-disciplined teams that can undertake small to large scale repair and refurbishment of indoor and outdoor pools and spas.
Applicants must be self-motivated, self-sufficient, reliable and work to very high standards. You will be required to provide fixed-priced quotes for each project. We offer excellent rates of pay to experienced professionals.
You will work with an industry leading team - LSPC has an outstanding track record for designing, building and refurbishing award winning swimming pools and spas.
For further information, email Chris Walker, Head of Servicing & Refurbishment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 8605 1255.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage new build and refurbishment contracts on a day to day basis and report to the Head of Projects
• Ensure projects are completed to the very highest of standards
• Manage sub-contractors and direct employed staff on projects
• Purchase equipment
• Effectively managing the budget for each project
• Attend site meetings
Skills and Experience
• Proven Experience in the pool industry preferable
• Extensive knowledge of the construction industry
• High attention to detail
• Ability to read construction drawings
• Computer literate
• Ability to use MS Project software
Competitive negotiable salary, company vehicle, 20 days leave.
Excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
Send your CV to Jamie Smith: email@example.com or call 020 8605 1255.
Competitive and highly skilled sub-contractors working in the following disciplines:
- Plantroom equipment fitting with flow pipework service from pool and spa plantroom
- Waterproof tanking out to swimming pools and spas, overflow channels and balance tanks
- Tile and mosaic fitting
- Electrical fitting and controls
- Ductwork manufacture and installation
If you would like to work for London’s premier swimming pool company, send your CV and application letter to:
Peter Hales, Head of Design and Projects
All applications for all positions advertised should be made directly to London Swimming Pool Company (LSPC), not to any third party. Please note that LSPC does not outsource recruitment to any overseas agencies or representatives.