Our Latest Vacancies
We are seeking to appoint more swimming pool/spa installation engineers for our Design & Build division in New Malden.
The role involves:
- Setting out of new pools and spas
- Installation of 1st stage fittings into form work to high accuracy and quality.
- Forming steps, pool features to high levels of accuracy due to the bespoke nature of the projects we are awarded
- Ideally, candidates will be experienced in the formation of shuttering and site carpentry
- Other site works will also be required of you
We offer an excellent salary package for the right candidates plus a company vehicle and all usual company benefits.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate that they are responsible, reliable and self-motivated.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a highly skilled team of pool design & build engineers and to help build a diverse range of luxury pools and spas in prestigious properties in London and the Home Counties.
To learn more about LSPC, the job and package, apply in confidence to Jamie Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8605 1255.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage new build and refurbishment contracts on a day to day basis and report to the Head of Projects
- Ensure projects are completed to the highest standard
- Manage sub-contractors and directly employed staff on projects
- Purchase equipment
- Effectively managing the budget for each project
- Attend site meetings
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in the pool industry preferable
- Extensive knowledge of the construction industry
- High attention to detail
- Ability to read construction drawings
- Computer literate
- Ability to use MS Project software
Competitive negotiable salary, company vehicle, 20 days leave.
Excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
Send your CV to Jamie Smith: email@example.com or call 020 8605 1255.
We are undertaking a large number of swimming pool refurbishment projects and would like to hear from individuals and multi-disciplined teams that can undertake small to large scale repair and refurbishment of indoor and outdoor pools and spas.
Applicants must be self-motivated, self-sufficient, reliable and work to very high standards. You will be required to provide fixed-priced quotes for each project. We offer excellent rates of pay to experienced professionals.
You will work with an industry leading team - LSPC has an outstanding track record for designing, building and refurbishing award winning swimming pools and spas.
For further information, email Chris Walker, Head of Servicing & Refurbishment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 8605 1255.
London Swimming Pool Company has an outstanding record of developing and retaining staff. LSPC recruits the best professionals in the pool industry along with talented young people wishing to become pool designers, builders and service engineers, as well as administrative staff. We invest in the training and development of our people, providing on the job coaching and training for formal qualifications. If you are keen to make a career in the pool industry, contact us for more information about current openings.
There are also vacancies available in our Servicing Division.
If you would like to work for London’s premier swimming pool company, send your CV and application letter to:
Peter Hales, Head of Design and Projects
All applications for all positions advertised should be made directly to London Swimming Pool Company (LSPC), not to any third party. Please note that LSPC does not outsource recruitment to any overseas agencies or representatives.