Working for LSPC
All applications for all positions advertised should be made directly to London Swimming Pool Company (LSPC), not to any third party. Please note that LSPC does not outsource recruitment to any overseas agencies or representatives.
We are seeking the following professionals to join our award-winning design & build team.
London Swimming Pool Company (LSPC) is seeking a pool construction and installation technician to join its Design & Build team in New Malden.
While experience in the pool trade would be an advantage, it is not a prerequisite for application. Of more importance is your ability to work effectively as part of a professional team as well as the confidence to implement tasks independently.
To apply you must have the technical skills and experience to undertake the following tasks:
- Setting out and installation of formwork for concreting works
- Setting out and installation of pipe work
- Fixing steel
- Shuttering carpentry
- Supervisory qualities for finishes would be beneficial but are not essential as training can be provided. LSPC will also provide full Health & Safety training for the role.
- Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate that they are responsible, reliable and self-motivated.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a highly skilled team of pool design & build engineers and to help construct a diverse range of luxury pools and spas in prestigious properties in London and the Home Counties.
For full details contact Peter Hales, Head of Design and Projects: email@example.com or call 020 8605 1255.
Qualified and motivated swimming pool design engineer required to work alongside our talented and highly regarded in-house design team.
You will be proficient with ACAD and fully conversant with swimming pool and spa design.
Experience of 3D working would be an advantage but not essential.
You will need to be able to take the project from its initial conception right through to construction phase.
Site attendance will also be required
The company offers a competitive salary for the right candidate.
For a full details contact Peter Hales, Head of Design and Projects -firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8605 1255.
Competitive and highly skilled sub-contractors working in the following disciplines:
- Plantroom equipment fitting with flow pipework service from pool and spa plantroom
- Waterproof tanking out to swimming pools and spas, overflow channels and balance tanks
- Tile and mosaic fitting
- Electrical fitting and controls
- Ductwork manufacture and installation
If you would like to work for London’s premier swimming pool company, send your CV and application letter to:
Peter Hales, Head of Design and Projects