Experienced Project Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage new build and refurbishment contracts on a day to day basis and report to the Head of Projects
- Ensure projects are completed to the highest standard
- Manage sub-contractors and directly employed staff on projects
- Purchase equipment
- Effectively managing the budget for each project
- Attend site meetings
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in the pool industry preferable
- Extensive knowledge of the construction industry
- High attention to detail
- Ability to read construction drawings
- Computer literate
- Ability to use MS Project software
Competitive negotiable salary, company vehicle, 20 days leave.
Excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
To learn more about LSPC, the job and package, apply in confidence to Peter Hales, Head of Projects, email@example.com or call 020 8605 1255.