Experienced Swimming Pool Engineers
We are looking for experienced pool engineers to join our friendly Pool Servicing Team. You will have the necessary qualifications and technical skills - ISPE Technician Standard and an electrical qualification.
You will take great pride in your profession, ensuring that clients’ pools, spas, and wellness facilities are kept in pristine condition and problem-free. You will be ambitious and want to deliver first class work. In return you will join a company that has a clear mission for its success, you will work in a positive learning environment where knowledge is shared and be a valued member of the team.
You will report to the Head of Servicing, Chris Walker, and join his highly professional team of service engineers who handle regular and emergency servicing for both private and commercial clients located in prestigious locations in London and the Home Counties.
- Install and service specialist controls, such as dosing systems, auto levelling systems and other controls of similar nature
- Electrical installation experience would be beneficial
- Fault find and remedy on dosing systems, auto levelling systems and other controls of similar nature
- Ability to work on and repair automatic swimming pool covers
- Monitoring the regular servicing of the systems detailed above
- Assist with the refurbishment of swimming pools and spas
- Service clients’ pools as specified
- Competitive salary
- Performance related annual bonus
- 20 days annual leave
- Company vehicle
- Company uniform
- Mobile phone
To apply in confidence contact Chris Walker, Head of Servicing, email@example.com or call 020 8336 9162 (Direct Line), 020 8605 1255 (Main Office), 07834 322143 (mobile).