Senior Supervising Pool Technician
We are seeking a fully trained and experienced Service Technician to take on the role of leading our team of Swimming Pool Service Engineers in our Servicing Division in New Malden.
You will be responsible for 8 engineers and will assist in programming the work schedules and ensuring the highest levels of service are provided.
Reporting to the Head of Servicing & Small Works, the successful candidate will have extensive experience in the swimming pool industry and will be able to demonstrate an ability to work on their own initiative.
Ideally, you will be qualified to ISPE Technician Standard and an electrical qualification is also desirable.
Applicants must have sound knowledge of both domestic and commercial pool systems and a high level of organisational skills.
- Overseeing and implementing the install and service specialist controls, such as dosing systems, auto levelling systems and other controls of similar nature
- Electrical installation experience would be beneficial
- Fault find and remedy on dosing systems, auto levelling systems and other controls of similar nature
- Ability to work on and repair automatic swimming pool covers
- Monitoring the regular servicing of the systems detailed above
- Assist with the refurbishment of swimming pools and spas
- Service clients’ pools as specified
- Highly competitive salary
- 20 days annual leave
- Company vehicle
- Company uniform
- Mobile phone
- All usual company benefits
The successful candidate will work closely with the Small Works Team and other installation and office staff, assisting as necessary, to ensure clients receive first class service.
To learn more about LSPC, the job and package, apply in confidence to Chris Walker, Head of Servicing, email@example.com or call 020 8605 1255 (office), 07834 322143 (mobile).