Our Latest Vacancies
We are looking for an experienced pool plantroom installer. You will have the necessary qualifications and technical skills. You will be ambitious and want to deliver first-class work. In return, you will join a company that has a clear mission for its success, work in a positive learning environment and become a valued team member.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Installation of all first stage fittings and 1st fix pipework
- Installation of all pool surround pipework
- Installation of all 2nd fix pipework in plantroom
- Installation of all pumps and filtration equipment
- Installation of all water treatment equipment including, Ozone, Ultra Violet, Chemical dosing units
- Installation of AHU equipment - plumbing only
- Pressure testing and signing off installation
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of all aspects of swimming pool/spa construction industry preferable
- An eye for detail and a determination to achieve the highest standards
- Proficient in reading and understanding technical drawings ISPE Technician qualification would be preferred but not essential
- CSCS Accreditation will be required as a minimum
- Electrical qualifications would be an advantage
- Competitive negotiable salary
- 20 Days annual leave
- Company vehicle
- Company pension
- Mobile phone
Contact Jamie Smith for further details:
London Swimming Pool Company has an outstanding record of developing and retaining staff. LSPC recruits the best professionals in the pool industry along with talented young people wishing to become pool designers, builders and service engineers, as well as administrative staff. We invest in the training and development of our people, providing on the job coaching and training for formal qualifications. If you are keen to make a career in the pool industry, contact us for more information about current openings.
There are also vacancies available in our Servicing Division.