Pool Service Technician
We are seeking a fully trained and experienced pool service technician to join our Servicing Division in New Malden.
Reporting to the Head of Servicing, the successful candidate will have experience in the swimming pool trade and will be able to demonstrate an ability to work on their own initiative. You will be working as part of a team but will also be required to work alone on occasions when needed.
Ideally, you will be qualified to ISPE Technician Standard and an electrical qualification is desirable.
- Install and service specialist controls, such as dosing systems, auto levelling systems and other controls of similar nature
- Electrical installation experience would be beneficial
- Fault find and remedy on dosing systems, auto levelling systems and other controls of similar nature
- Ability to work on and repair automatic swimming pool covers
- Monitoring the regular servicing of the systems detailed above
- Assist with the refurbishment of swimming pools and spas
- Service clients’ pools as specified
- Maintain storeroom supplies/stocks
- Competitive salary
- Performance related annual bonus
- 20 days annual leave
- Company vehicle
- Company uniform
- Mobile phone
To apply in confidence contact Chris Walker, Head of Servicing, email@example.com.